0 miles from Crystal River
Location, location, location...it doesn't get better than this! Experience Sunshine State majesty in Homosassa Springs from 'La Casa Del Rio,' an exclusive 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house for 8+ guests. This magnificent riverfront home with open water views is the ultimate getaway, located directly on the deep Homosassa River waters. If your paradise includes swimming, scalloping, boating, fishing, paddleboarding, kayaking, and watching glorious sunsets - this is the home for you!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: The homeowner has severe pet allergies. They ask that you please respect this fact and not bring any animals onto the property. This transient short-term vacation home is not considered a privately owned business that serves the public, therefore the owner is not required to allow service animals, per ADA rules and regulations*
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Queen Beds | Additional Sleeping: Blow-up Queen Mattress (Upon Request)
Nestled in a prime location on the shores of the Homosassa River, this 1,300-square-foot home features a covered balcony overlooking the private dock - located in a No Wake Zone- and a furnished deck with beautiful views of the crystal clear water, allowing you to make the most of the beautiful Florida climate. During your stay, get up close and personal with your 2,000-pound neighbors, by sitting on the dock or kayaking alongside the manatees or dolphins that live in the river.
From the moment you open the front door, you'll have a breathtaking view of the river complete with boaters going to-and-from the spring. Light, bright, and breezy - that's how you will feel in this home. With comfy rooms furnished to perfection, this is riverfront living at it's finest.
This spectacular home offers tranquility and a one-of-a-kind coastal living experience. Located on a small island, decorated in upscale coastal decor, this stilted home is a unique hybrid of elegant and fun! The views are panoramic from the balcony with the river as your backyard, the opportunities for nautical adventure are endless.
Channel your inner Bobby Flay in the fully equipped kitchen when stomachs start to rumble. With stainless steel appliances and lots of counter space, the spacious kitchen has everything you'll need to impress your friends with your Food Network caliber finesse.
Looking to spice up your dinner? Instead of dining at the indoor dining table for 6, head to the covered porch and have a banquet-style meal against a backdrop of sunset skies and drifting vessels. With a high-top table for 4 and an outdoor couch, the furnished porch is the perfect setting for a family meal or nightcap.
Before heading to bed in one of the home's 2 cozy bedrooms, throw your dirty duds in the laundry and rinse off in one of the 2 walk-in showers. The master bedroom features a luxurious king bed, an en-suite bathroom and elegant pops of color, creating an elegant captain's quarters ambiance.
Make the most of the home's riverfront location and spend as much time as possible in the large backyard. With a gas grill, large dock and kayak launch, the backyard provides access to endless river fun for people of all ages! There is also a private community boat ramp located just 2 houses down from 'La Casa Del Rio.'
-- THE LOCATION --
'La Casa Del Rio,' is the ultimate fishing retreat perfectly placed within minutes of the Gulf of Mexico and clear waters of the spring. When bringing your boat or toys along, the private ramp is just a short walk away - no fuss like public ramps - making it easy to unload and cruise through the water to park at the home's private dock.
Known as 'Florida's Natural Coast,' Homosassa is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise. Whether you choose to fish off your private dock, snorkel for scallops or kayak with wild manatees, you'll be experiencing the beauty of nature just steps from your front door. Launch an excursion from the free private boat ramp, just a short walk away, and head out to the 'Blue Waters' at the head of Homosassa Springs or the Gulf.
For an unforgettable Florida experience, head 1 mile down the road to Homosassa Springs and swim among wild manatees. Located within walking distance from the property, these crystal-clear waters that maintain 72-degree temperatures year-round are the only place in the U.S. where it's legal to swim with these majestic sea creatures.
Can't get enough of the native wildlife? Spend a day at Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park and experience the beauty of black bears, bobcats, white-tailed deer, American alligators, American crocodiles and river otters! The park is also home to Lu, a hippopotamus that has lived in the park for the last 57 years.
After a day of fishing, let off some steam at one of the area's many tiki bars. All within 10 minutes of the property, Crump's Landing, The Freezer, Margarita Grill, Seagrass and the Monkey Bar provide delicious drinks and authentic local atmospheres.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, furnished covered patio, gas grill, private dock (can fit a boat up to 32 feet), kayak dock and boat launch, 70-inch flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, laundry machines, 1 kayak and life vests (available upon request), private parking for 4 vehicles, and more
- Unbeatable Homosassa Springs Location - Steps from the Homosassa River, 2 houses down from a private boat ramp, 1 mile from the Homosassa Springs Marina, 5 minutes from Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park, and within 10 minutes of local eateries
- Nearest Major Airport: Tampa International Airport (~69 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- STR License Number: DWE1901304
- No smoking
- No access to Garage or use of Boat Lift (dock only)
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 2 exterior security cameras, at the front door facing outward and at the dock, facing the boat lift. They do not look into interior spaces*
- The homeowner has severe pet allergies and there are to be no pets of any kind. The homeowner requests that potential guests who require a service animal respect the fact that the homeowner has these allergies and asks that no animals be brought to the property. This transient short-term vacation home is not considered a privately owned business that serves the public, therefore the owner is not required to allow service animals, per ADA rules and regulations. Please inquire with Evolve for more information
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the homeowner lives across the street and are available to assist should any problems arise during your stay
- Please note that this home accommodates 8 guests with beds, but the maximum occupancy may be flexible with use of the queen air mattress (reach out to Evolve for more details)
- Proof of any additional cleaning that is required due to pets, smoking, or large gatherings will result in a $400 fine.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in